Shinobi Saga

The land of the ninja is a vast one, war scarring the lands at every turn. Where will your path lead you?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Micha Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michanasha

PostSubject: Micha Uchiha   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 am

Name: Micha Uchiha

Alias: N/A

Village: Village Hidden In The Leaves

Clan: Formerly from the Hoshikage clan of the Mist. After marrying Madara Uchiha, she's now an Uchiha.

Kekkei Genkai: Undefined

Chakra Affinity: Water and Wind

Trainable Arts: Advanced in Kenjutsu, Water-Wind Stylee typhoon, Advanced in medical ninjutsu

Description: Micha is fair with waist length blue hair. During missions, she wears a light blue sleeveless shirt with with matching skirt and fishnet stockings underneath. She wears the common black ninja scandals and black gloves. She's awesome.

The irony is that, even though she's the wife of Uchiha Madara, unlike him she's very energetic and optiistic. She has her own group of friends in the village. However, the reason behind the migration from the Mist to Konoha is a mystery and seemingly she doesn't prefer talking about it.

And when she's alone, she tends to be strangely quiet and whisper to herself.
Dislikes rain.

Weapon(s): Being advanced in Kenjutsu, she uses three swords in fighting and uses other common ninja weapons such as Kunai and shuriken rarely.

History: Born in the Mist and lived there until she was 15. However for unknown reasons, she left her clan and migrated to Konoha to find her purpose in life. She met Madara when she was 18 and both took a liking to each other and got married at her age of 18.

IC RP Sample: Micha looked up from the tallest building of the Uchiha compound as the heavy clouds burdened her head. The complete view of Konoha from such high height reminded her of the right descions she made in life. The rain started to pour, drop by drop and she was raced back to the memories that haunted her everyday. "Must not think.....Must not think of that night..Must not think", she closed her eyes and chanted as the unwelcomed memories flooded her mind.

Techniques:
Water style dragon.
Water Prison technique.
Water clone technique.
Summoning technique (Sharks)
Water Release- a thousand feeding sharks
Wind style- Wind style technique.
Wind-Water typhoon technique.
Healing techniques.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sachiko Uzumaki
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Micha Uchiha   Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 am

Mostly looks fine to me.

I would like to bring up on this site we have no Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama or any of the canon characters. We excluded them and made up OC versions of them for the sake of having a clean slot. That way, the leader of the Uchiha clan did not have to evade like Madara did and so on. It gives the members a way to choose their path for the Uchiha, Senju, Uzumaki, etc. But if you wanted to be married to someone from the Uchiha clan who was named Madara (and looked like him Wink ) I don't see the problem as long as you know that he is different from the canon.

Also, make a list of the healing techniques she can do, just so we know. We have to clear each jutus to make sure they are not Over Powered.

The RP sample is a bit short but it was in the right POV and I've seen you write and can vouch that you are a good writer.

Besides the jutsu list everything is okay on my end, I'll see if Takumi or Keni have anything to add.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kichirou

PostSubject: Re: Micha Uchiha   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Sachiko hit most of what I was thinking. Though, I'd like to see the rp sample expanded a bit if possible.

A few other things I'd like to touch on in addition:

I'm unsure if this is just a typo, but would her clan be Hoshigaki? That's the clan Kisame is from.

Also, her KG says 'Undefined'. Since she has two elemental affinities, I believe that would count as her KG. I could be wrong, however, and you may simply be adding her trained affinity in with her natural affinity. If this is the case, please state that she either has no KG or she has one (that may or may not be known to her or the world).

Last, please, give us more of her history. Clearly there's something deeper than the outer shell based on your rp sample, but we need to know what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi Senju
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Micha Uchiha   Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Other than what was said, please go look at the Trainable Arts thread.

Also, if you're saying she was born having both those Elements, the Kekkei Genkai is Ice Style. If it's her natural and a learned one, only have the natural affinity in the affinity section, and put the other one in your Trainable Arts section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micha Uchiha   

Back to top Go down

Micha Uchiha
Page 1 of 1