Shinobi Saga

The land of the ninja is a vast one, war scarring the lands at every turn. Where will your path lead you?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Akira Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phazonous

PostSubject: Akira Uchiha   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Name: Akira Uchiha

Alias: N/A

Village: The Village Hidden in the Leaves

Clan: Uchiha

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan + Mangekyō Sharingan

Chakra Affinity: Fire Style

Trainable Arts: Advanced Taijutsu, Water Style, Sealing Techniques

Description: Akira is a tall, fair-skinned man with spiky black hair. He also has blue eyes, a rarity among the Uchiha considering that most members have onyx eyes. He wears bright red samurai-like armor which is worn over a black suit, common attire among the ninja at the time. He also wears black pants. He prefers to wear black boots over ninja sandals and also wears black gloves as well as his forehead protector.

Akira is a rather calm and collected individual who strives to become powerful. He holds great respect for his older brother, Katsuo and occasionally visits his grave in memory of him. Known for his genius-level intellect, Akira is cunning, perceptive and deductive, being able to deduce the strengths and weakness of incredibly powerful techniques. He usually doesn't speak during battles unless necessary. He tends to eat healthy and follow hard training regimes.

He is quite tolerant of the Senju, though still possesses innate hate for them. He tends to keep the Sharingan active throughout the day, only deactivating it when going to sleep. Akira doesn't get angry much and tends to keep a calm and silent expression. Though he is the slowest to anger, he becomes extremely frightening and very merciless when angered. He also becomes extremely angry when someone insults his brother, Katsuo, though his expression remains somewhat blank.

Weapon(s): Dual swords similar to Gabranth's bladed weapons from Dissidia Final Fantasy.

History: Born and raised in the Uchiha Clan, Akira lived with his rather powerful brother, Katsuo, who cared for his little brother deeply. Katsuo, who was clan leader at the time, was usually busy with matters regarding the Senju, the Uchiha's rivals. But nonetheless, he made time for his younger brother, playing games with him and teaching him many facts about life. Later on, Katsuo himself, started training Akira, teaching him strong techniques and helping him master the Sharingan at a young age. Sometime during his childhood, Katsuo told Akira of their long lost brother and how he took his eyes after his death; Akira asked Katsuo why he needed the man's eyes and what did he do with his own, Katsuo answered by telling him that he would soon find out.

Over time, Akira became stronger and asked his brother to make him into a shinobi, in which he agreed to, tomorrow being the day he would start. The first day on the job showed Akira how the Uchiha Clan could conquer other clans with relative ease and how it proved its title as an one of the two elite clans, the other being the Senju Clan. He also saw how lesser clans couldn't stand up to the power of the Uchiha while others just seemed barbaric. In other words, they were pathetic.

Returning home after a long day of work, his brother told him that Senju Clan and Uchiha Clan were going to form a truce and create a village together. Akira didn't believe it at first, but after noticing the hint of reluctance in his brother's tone, he was very surprised to hear such a thing happening. Days later, Akira attended and witnessed the making of the truce firsthand. But however he still sensed his brother's animosity for Daichi, the Senju Clan's leader; he knew that it still wasn't over.

With the creation of The Village Hidden in the Leaves going under way, there needed to be a leader to guide them, a hokage. The candidates were Katsuo and Daichi. The former, angered by the latter's arrogance, attacked him. The battle took place in the valley of the end, in where Katsuo summoned and controlled the Nine Tailed Demon Fox to assist him in the battle. But as Akira watched from afar, he noticed that Katsuo started growing weaker, he wanted to help but couldn't intervene. But after the Nine Tailed Demon Fox was sealed and Katsuo was fell to the ground, Akira ran to help him but was too late; in his final moments, Katsuo smiled upon seeing his brother, telling him to live long and become strong. Akira felt agony unlike no other upon seeing his brother die in his hands and awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan, promising him that he will become stronger than Daichi. Akira later dug a grave for his fallen brother, the grave being on the same spot where he died.

Later on, after the village system was formed, Akira rose through the ranks like a phoenix, finally reaching the rank of Jonin.

IC RP Sample: Akira looked at the thunderclouds as the rain fell, reminiscing the moments he shared with his brother, "It's choice - not chance, that determines my destiny." He spoke softly as his Sharingan glowed in the cold rain and without giving it a second thought, he walked off into the darkness, "Choice." The word escaped his lips as he continued to walk.

Techniques:

Canon Techniques:
Amaterasu
Tsukuyomi
Susanoo
Eight Gates
Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb
Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation
Fire Style: Great Fire Destruction
Five Pronged Seal
Five Pronged Seal Release
Front Lotus
Shadow Clone: Explosion
Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu

Last edited by Phazonous on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kichirou

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 am

For the most part, this profile is acceptable. However, there are a few things I believe that should be corrected/looked at to some degree.

Trainable Arts:

You have Nintaijutsu listed, which is fine, but I believe it had a prerequisite of also having the Advanced Taijutsu art. Personally, I am fine with just the one, but I see only having Nintai and not Advanced Tai more or less equaling to someone who has Advanced Tai. Take that thought into consideration.

Also, I would not require Advanced Genjutsu to have particularly powerful Sharingan abilities. So, I see it's addition, if only for those abilities, unnecessary unless you mean to have monumentally more powerful abilities than normal. By this I mean, on a scale of one to ten, while most would be considered from a three or four, Akira would be a nine or ten.

Another issue would be your RP sample. I would like you to expand upon it some more. While I like the feel of something so short and simple, it gives us little insight into the way you play. Please try to write at least two or three paragraphs of moderate length.

Finally, for your custom technique:

I would like a little more definition to its precise ability and drain on the usage. To what magnitude can ones reflexes be enhanced? How long can Akira maintain the technique from a fresh start (assuming maximum chakra levels)? Depending on these answers, I may ask you to make some relatively minor adjustments for the sake of balance.

Also, due to the potential danger of manipulating the electricity in ones own body, most notably the brain, I would ask that the technique be at least B rank. This is not so much for the power of the technique as I believe it is not all that amazing (relatively speaking), but the delicacy with which one must learn to control electrical impulses without causing severe damage is akin to learning Medical techniques where a single mistake could lead to crippling effects or even death.

If you would like to discuss these topics in private, feel free to message me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi Senju
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:56 pm

I'd like to see a few more varied techs. I don't really think it's likely that a person would have basically 4 Fire Style techniques and a Lightning Style, and with those, awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan and rise to Jonin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi Senju
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Kotoamatsukami: No.

Shadow Clone Explosion kinda requires you to have the Shadow Clone technique itself lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phazonous

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Takumi Senju wrote:
Kotoamatsukami: No.

Shadow Clone Explosion kinda requires you to have the Shadow Clone technique itself lol

The Shadow Clone: Explosion creates a clone that can be detonated. But for Kotoamatsukami, I understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi Senju
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Yea, but you need to know how to create Shadow Clones to be able to create an exploding one, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phazonous

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Takumi Senju wrote:
Yea, but you need to know how to create Shadow Clones to be able to create an exploding one, bro.

Damn it, you're right. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi Senju
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Ok, we were wondering if you'd mind making Akira a little older. As it is now, your character basically achieved Mangekyo at 10 since we're starting 6 years after the founding, and Katsuo would have been about 20 when you were born lol

Also, we need you to tell us up to what Gate Akira can open, and we still need the Shadow Clone discrepancy fixed.

Right now, what we'd be willing to accept for abilities is up to Second Gate, and then Mangekyo with Amaterasu and/or Tsukuyomi awakened. No Susano'o yet, none of the other rare/unique Mangekyo abilities.

And remember, Gates and Mangekyo are both very taxing. If you have any compromise, we'd be up to hearing your ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phazonous

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 am

Takumi Senju wrote:
Ok, we were wondering if you'd mind making Akira a little older. As it is now, your character basically achieved Mangekyo at 10 since we're starting 6 years after the founding, and Katsuo would have been about 20 when you were born lol

Also, we need you to tell us up to what Gate Akira can open, and we still need the Shadow Clone discrepancy fixed.

Right now, what we'd be willing to accept for abilities is up to Second Gate, and then Mangekyo with Amaterasu and/or Tsukuyomi awakened. No Susano'o yet, none of the other rare/unique Mangekyo abilities.

And remember, Gates and Mangekyo are both very taxing. If you have any compromise, we'd be up to hearing your ideas.

Okay, I'll make Akira a little older. Also in exchange for the gates, Front Lotus and Shadow Clone: Explosion removed, can my character's Susanoo possess the same weapons as Itachi's (Sword of Totsuka and Yata Mirror). Don't worry, I won't seal the main characters (RPers).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi Senju
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:01 am

Um, no. We're not gonna let anyone start out with Susano'o. Even when/if you achieve it, we won't let you have those weapons. I mean, the point of this site is for most/all characters to be original, not total ability and weapons recreations of the real ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi Senju
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Stuff still needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira Uchiha   

Back to top Go down

Akira Uchiha